Looking for a place to call home or an investment property? Then go straight to the source! Search MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com! Get access to the most accurate real estate listing information powered by the Realtors’ MLS system. Best of all, it’s updated every fifteen minutes – so there’s no outdated listings! Need a REALTOR? Want to search for homes by schools? My MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com has all the tools for your next home search!
John at Disney
1. It protects your heart: If you drink 1 to 3 cups a day, you are less likely to have a stroke.
2. It diverts diabetes: The antioxidants in coffee can help boost your cells' sensitivity to insulin, which helps regulate blood sugar. Don't drink too much though – and mix in decaf when you are able to.
3. Your liver loves it: Although the research has not completely confirmed this, it is said that coffee helps lower your risk for liver disease.
4. It boosts your brain power: If you drink between 1 and 5 cups of coffee a day, you lower your risk for diseases such as dementia, Alzheimer's, and Parkinson's disease.
5. It helps your headaches: According to studies, 200 milligrams of caffeine (roughly 16 ounces of brewed coffee) can help reduce your headaches – even migraines.