Looking for a place to call home or an investment property? Then go straight to the source! Search MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com! Get access to the most accurate real estate listing information powered by the Realtors’ MLS system. Best of all, it’s updated every fifteen minutes – so there’s no outdated listings! Need a REALTOR? Want to search for homes by schools? My MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com has all the tools for your next home search!
John at Disney
1) Your Babysitter/Nanny: I don't need to see her in a bikini and feel bad about myself. Also, it would only make me paranoid: Is she is Facebooking when with my kids? Also, if we were friends on Facebook, I wouldn't spew about her to my friends with privacy. What fun is that?
2) Personal Trainer: Nope. He doesn't need to know I ate that whole cheesecake and derailed his work. Better we just hang in the gym, thanks!
3) Your Priest or Rabbi: They don't need to see our sins. Or photos of us in bathing suits. Or anything our friends tag us in. Just no.
4) Your Husband's Ex-Girlfriend: This should be obvious, but in case it's not, this is a big no. Why do you ever need to go down that comparison spiral? Is she cuter than me? Is she smarter? Is her new hubby hotter? Just stop!
5) Your Boss: It's just awkward. Talking about work on Facebook is generally a no-no anyway, but this is a bad idea.
6) Your Insane Ex: This may seem like closure and like a great plan that will make you guys be friends. But it won't. Trust me. He's crazy and he will STILL be crazy after he unfriends you a few weeks from now.
7) Your Baby Daddy/Mama: Too. Much. Drama. I have seen it a million times. Those thinly veiled, passive insults and barbs thrown back and forth in status updates.
8) Your High School Bully: Look, you didn't like him in high school when he was calling you names or pushing you in a locker. So you SURE as hell aren't going to like him now. Even if his life is a mess and it gives you a thrill to be able to watch and mock him, this is just bad news. Hit "ignore" on his request and put high school behind you.