Looking for a place to call home or an investment property? Then go straight to the source! Search MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com! Get access to the most accurate real estate listing information powered by the Realtors’ MLS system. Best of all, it’s updated every fifteen minutes – so there’s no outdated listings! Need a REALTOR? Want to search for homes by schools? My MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com has all the tools for your next home search!
John at Disney
THE TWENTY MOST BIZARRE DATING SITES
1) ZombieHarmony: As the site says, "So the apocalypse doesn't have to be lonely." One member likes: Gnawing, chasing injured people, hanging out in dimly lit stairwells. Dislikes: Molotov cocktails, baseball bats, getaway boats.
2) FarmersOnly.com: Big city folks need not apply. This site is strictly for cowboys, cowgirls, real farmers, ranchers, and country dwellers.
3) WomenBehindBars.com: This service matches incarcerated women with penpals looking for love.
4) EquestrianCupid.com: The best destination for horse lovers looking for someone to ride off into the sunset with.
5) TrekPassions.com: Perfect for Star Trek fans looking for someone to beam them up.
6) VeggieDate.com: Hate meat eaters? Pick from a pool of strictly vegetarians.
7) 420Dating.com: The number is slang for "I smoke weed" so only stoners should check out this one.
8) VampireSinglesChat.com: Your Edward Cullen awaits!
9) Alikewise.com: Find a mate based on their book preferences.
10) LonelyNoLonger.com: A dating network for adults with schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.
11) DarwinDating.com: Only the gorgeous get hooked up on this site. They ban anyone wearing nerdy glasses or sporting sweat patches.
12) Cupidtino.com: I suppose PCs and Macs don't mix romantically either. Come here to meet a fellow Apple fanboy or girl.
13) Geek2Geek: Finds the perfect nerd for you.
14) TallFriends.com: It's like a big & tall dating store.
15) Amish-Online-Dating.com: This site promises to help lonely Amish men and women find love -- if they can get to a computer.
16) OstoDate.com: This site defines ostomy as "a surgically created opening in the body for the discharge of body wastes." The most common type? A colostomy. So if you are looking for a someone who has had one too, this is the place for you.
17) PiercedPassions.com: The perfect network for finding someone who shares your passion for piercing.
18) Pounced.org: It boasts it was founded by furs for furs. I can only assume these people find fur a really big turn-on.