John at Disney
THE TWENTY MOST BIZARRE DATING SITES
1) ZombieHarmony: As the site says, "So the apocalypse doesn't have to be lonely." One member likes: Gnawing, chasing injured people, hanging out in dimly lit stairwells. Dislikes: Molotov cocktails, baseball bats, getaway boats.
2) FarmersOnly.com: Big city folks need not apply. This site is strictly for cowboys, cowgirls, real farmers, ranchers, and country dwellers.
3) WomenBehindBars.com: This service matches incarcerated women with penpals looking for love.
4) EquestrianCupid.com: The best destination for horse lovers looking for someone to ride off into the sunset with.
5) TrekPassions.com: Perfect for Star Trek fans looking for someone to beam them up.
6) VeggieDate.com: Hate meat eaters? Pick from a pool of strictly vegetarians.
7) 420Dating.com: The number is slang for "I smoke weed" so only stoners should check out this one.
8) VampireSinglesChat.com: Your Edward Cullen awaits!
9) Alikewise.com: Find a mate based on their book preferences.
10) LonelyNoLonger.com: A dating network for adults with schizophrenia and other mental illnesses.
11) DarwinDating.com: Only the gorgeous get hooked up on this site. They ban anyone wearing nerdy glasses or sporting sweat patches.
12) Cupidtino.com: I suppose PCs and Macs don't mix romantically either. Come here to meet a fellow Apple fanboy or girl.
13) Geek2Geek: Finds the perfect nerd for you.
14) TallFriends.com: It's like a big & tall dating store.
15) Amish-Online-Dating.com: This site promises to help lonely Amish men and women find love -- if they can get to a computer.
16) OstoDate.com: This site defines ostomy as "a surgically created opening in the body for the discharge of body wastes." The most common type? A colostomy. So if you are looking for a someone who has had one too, this is the place for you.
17) PiercedPassions.com: The perfect network for finding someone who shares your passion for piercing.
18) Pounced.org: It boasts it was founded by furs for furs. I can only assume these people find fur a really big turn-on.