Looking for a place to call home or an investment property? Then go straight to the source! Search MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com! Get access to the most accurate real estate listing information powered by the Realtors’ MLS system. Best of all, it’s updated every fifteen minutes – so there’s no outdated listings! Need a REALTOR? Want to search for homes by schools? My MyFloridaHomesMLS.Com has all the tools for your next home search!
John at Disney
FIVE COOL IPHONE TRICKS YOU PROBABLY DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT
1) Siri will do your math. Probably never thought to ask Siri to figure out the tip on your restaurant bill, since you have a calculator, but why not?
2) Reply to incoming calls with texts. Easily. If you downloaded iOS 6 for your iPhone, you have the option to simply reply to a call with a text if you're unable to answer -- in one fell swoop. This option doesn't appear automatically, though, so you need to "swipe upward" from the bottom of the screen when it's ringing, and you'll see "Reply With Message." Also, you can customize your "automatic responses" with texts like "I'll call you later" or "I'm on my way."
3) Read like you're not on your phone. If you downloaded iOS 6, Safari supplies a button called Reader at the top right of the U-R-L bar. If it detects a text-heavy page, it will reformat what you're looking at into a full-screen mode, making it easier to read.
4) Don't let your kids -- or your friends -- snoop. "Guided Access" lets you lock down your entire device save for the app that your little one wants open. Simply go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Guided Access. Then set a passcode. When you want to use this feature, just open your app of choice, triple tap the home button, and hit the start button at the top right.
5) Camera shortcut. When you see something you really want to take a photo of, no need to unlock your phone and tap your camera. After hitting the home button on your iPhone, you'll see a little camera icon next to the "slide to unlock". Just swipe up, and your camera's ready to go.