Station(s) Address: 2500 Maitland Center Parkway, Suite 401, Maitland, Fl 32751
Telephone: (407) 916.7800
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. its subsidiaries and affiliated companies (together, the “Company”), will conduct the Contest substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may conduct the Contest concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during the Contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above.
1. Description of Contest/Participation.
A. Dates of Contest: The Contest will begin and end on or about May 31, 2010 through June 13, 2010.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. Void where prohibited. Participants must be 18-years or older to enter. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants.
B. How to Enter: Two ways to enter:
Listen to the Station every Monday thru Friday 916-1077 to win a preliminary prize and become qualified for the Grand Prize Drawing. A total of 10 on-air qualifiers will be selected to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing.
Register by logging onto the Station’s website at www.Magic107.com and follow the contest links to complete the on-line registration form. Deadline for registration is 11:59 p.m. on June 13, 2010. Valid contest entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. A total of 5 on-line qualifiers will be selected to participate in the Grand Prize Drawing.
C. How to Play: On or about June 15, 2010 the Station will conduct a random drawing from all qualifiers and select one Grand Prize winner.
2. Prize(s). The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
Qualifying Prize: Four (4) tickets to the advance screening of Toy Story 3 and Toy Story 3 merchandise, location, date and time of screening TBD. (total approximate retail value: $40) Prize provided by Moroch. Seating at the screening is on a first-come first serve basis and is not guaranteed.
Grand Prize: A trip package for the winner and three (3) guests to any Delta Vacations US48 Destination of winner’s choice. Trip package consists of round-trip airfare for four; hotel accommodations for 4 days and 3 nights (total approximate retail value $1900). Prize provided by Delta Vacations. Prize value may vary depending on departure location and time of travel. Trip must be booked by 5/31/11.Other restrictions and blackout dates may apply. Trip expires on 06/30/11. All airport, travel taxes and any other incidental expenses associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of winner.
Terms and Conditions: ♣ The vacation package is non-refundable and non-transferable. ♣ Tickets and hotel certificates issued in conjunction with this promotion have zero cash value. ♣ Delta Vacations will provide air transportation via Delta Air Lines from any city in the U.S. 50 or Canada. Travel is permitted on DL designated flights operated by Delta Air Lines, KLM, Compass, Pinnacle, KLM City Hopper, ASA, Freedom, Comair, SkyWest, Chautauqua, or Shuttle America. Travel via other DL designated affiliated partner flights is not permitted. The recipient shall be responsible for travel to and from the airport served by such flights. ♣ Travel is not permitted on the following dates: 2010 – Nov 19-25, Dec 18-31, 2010. 2011 – Mar 11 – Apr 3, 2011. ♣ Not valid with previously purchased trip. Trip certificate may not be combined with any other coupon, certificates, discount, bonus, infant fare, upgrade, SkyMiles Air Travel Award or promotional offers/tickets. ♣ Trip certificate is not valid with Miscellaneous Charge Orders or Prepaid tickets. ♣ Trip certificate is non-transferable. Positive identification will be required at time of check-in. ♣ Purchased certificates are subject to confiscation and you will not be allowed to travel. Only original certificates will be accepted. Certificates will not be replaced. Void if altered. ♣ Travel must be roundtrip. ♣ To make your travel arrangements, please call 1-800-452-5672 and refer to the number on the front of the certificate. ♣ Reservations must be made and ticket issued prior to departure. ♣ Booking and travel dates must fall into the range as specified. ♣ Delta Vacations must issue all travel documentation. ♣ Certificate may only be applied towards number of passengers specified on the certificate; passengers must travel on the same itinerary and must be booked through Delta Vacations. ♣ Any unused portion of the certificate will not be refunded, and cannot be used towards another booking or another service component. ♣ Travel agent commission is not paid/earned on a free trip value, taxes, and fees. ♣ If booking exceeds certificate value, recipient is responsible for any balance due and must be paid in full at time of booking. ♣ Hotel taxes, state and federal income taxes may apply and are the sole responsibility of the recipient. ♣ Checked luggage fees may apply, fees are charged each way, and are subject to change. Refer to delta.com for current rates. ♣ Changes to reservations, once made, are not permitted. ♣ A per ticket surcharge will apply for paper tickets issued in markets where electronic ticketing is available. ♣ Substitutions will not be allowed. ♣ Space is subject to availability. ♣ Winner must be 18 years of age or older. ♣ SkyMiles mileage credit will be awarded. ♣ Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. ♣ Delta Vacations is the final authority on the interpretation of these rules and reserve the right to change these terms and conditions without prior notice. ♣ Standard Delta Vacations Terms and Conditions apply, and are outlined during the booking process; other airline, hotel, or vendor restrictions may apply. ♣ Delta Vacations is managed, operated, and marketed by MLT Vacations.
3. Eligibility and Limitations. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents, at least 18-years old, as determined by the Company, and reside in the Station’s Total Survey Area (TSA), as defined by Arbitron Inc. If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, however, the Company reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to any minor. Unless otherwise stated above, only one (1) entry per person. Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest for any thirty (30) day period. Employees of the Company, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
4. Telephone and Delivery Disclaimer. If a contest is a call in to win contest and/or a telephone is needed to participate in the Contest, participants are restricted to the use of ordinary telephone equipment. Participants that enable the “Caller ID” block function will not be allowed to participate unless they enter their correct area code and telephone number if prompted, or disable the features inhibiting their participation in the Contest. Participants using equipment not set up for toll free phone exchanges (800, 888, 877, 866, etc.) may experience call connection problems. The Company disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue a telephone call due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Company’s control, or otherwise. For all contests the Company disclaims all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. The Company is not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Entry forms in a register-to-win contest must be handwritten. No photocopies or mechanical reproductions of entry forms is permitted.
5. Voting Contests. By participating in the voting portion of any contest, each voting participant agrees to be bound by the official contest rules. Voting is limited to one vote per verified email address. If an entrant receives multiple and/or irregular votes or multiple votes from the same user or users, including but not limited to, votes generated by a robotic, programmed, script, macro, other automated means or other source, the Station reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion. If the contest includes the use of an internet tool and the internet voting process fails to operate properly or appears to be tampered with or tainted with errors, fraud or unfair practices, the Company reserves the right to use another means to determine the winner(s), i.e. random selection or appointing a panel of judges. All decisions of the judges are final.
6. Publicity; Use of Personal Information. By participating, where allowed by law, all participants and winner(s) grant the Company exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that the Company may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7. Consumer Created Content. If the entry for the Contest requires creative material from the participant/entrant, by submitting your entry: (1) you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas without any additional compensation to you; (2) you acknowledge that, by acceptance of your submission, the company and contest sponsors do not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to sponsor, or developed by their employees, or obtained from sources other than you; (3) you are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted, and (4) you are hereby granting the company and the station a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right and license to use, publish, reproduce, display, perform, adapt, modify, distribute, have distributed and promote such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world, for any purpose.
8. Release. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the use of any prize. In order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company.
9. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
10. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. The Company may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserve the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Miscellaneous. Void where prohibited. Odds of winning depend upon the number of participants. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be returned.
12. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by local and state law.